Shipping and Return Policy
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Returns are accepted within 7 days of receipt and by calling Avalanche Accents at 800-871-8062, assuming the product(s) is unopened, unused, and can be resold as a new item.
This does not apply to Special Order or Custom items or items where the manufacturer warranty only provides for replacement of defective products and does not refund for non-defective products.
Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 20%.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Guidelines for a Return:
- All returns are subject to manufacturer return policies and procedures (Most require a photo submission of product and return authorization approval. Any items returned without approval will not be issued credit or a refund.)
- All products must be in their original packaging when returned
- We will not accept products that have been used, installed or disassembled
- All non-defective returns received after 7 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Customers are responsible for shipping and handling charges for returned products
- Defective returns may be returned for same item exchange only, unless item is no longer available
- We will either send you a label to be placed on the return box or give you instructions how to return item
- Please keep your shipping receipt until your credit or exchange has been finalized
**We expressly reserve the right to refuse a return or exchange if we feel any of the proceeding requirements have not been met.**
Once the product has been received back and inspected, you will:
- Be issued a refund or store credit (minus any restocking fee and shipping costs)
- The product will be exchanged if there is a true manufacturer's defect
- Full credit (minus any fees) will only be issued if we received the complete product. Missing parts or components will be deducted from the credit or exchange.
All credits and exchanges will be issued within 30 days of receipt of product.
All shipping discrepancies or damage must be reported to shipping company and Avalanche Accents within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise.
Products damaged in transit to Customer:
In the event you receive a package that has been damaged, please contact the shipping company and call us at 800-871-8062 within 24 hours of receipt. It is very important that you keep the original carton and contents (including the packaging) in the same manner in which you received it. We will contact the shipping company to inspect the damaged product. They may take possession of the product upon inspection. Do not under any circumstances return the package to us if it was damaged in transit. By returning it to us you become the shipper and full liability for damage falls upon you.